Family Fun Hike in Van Cortlandt Park. For 2 to 6 year olds and their adult(s). Led by a Van Cortlandt Park Alliance educator!
- Easy hike includes a hands-on activity and goody bags for all participants (even parents!).
- Tickets must be purchased for everyone participating.
- Please select the appropriate ticket so we can prepare your goody bags!
- Space is limited, so register soon.
- Hike will meet at the Southern end of the Van Cortlandt Golf House.
- 10 am to 12 pm
Saturday, May 8: Mother’s Day Weekend
Listen with your little ones as we enjoy story time by reading, “All the Ways I Love You,” by Susan Larkin, just before our special Mothers Day hike. After, you’ll make Mom a special bouquet from natural materials collected on the trail.