Father’s Day Weekend Hike!
Grab your magnifying glass and hiking shoes as we venture out for a fun-filled bug hunt with dad! After listening to the heartwarming story, “I Love You Daddy,” by Melanie Joyce, we will set off to explore the buggy world hidden under rocks and logs! Create a bug themed Father’s Day card for dad using natural materials collected during our walk.
Meet in front of Woodlawn Playground. Enter the park at Van Cortlandt Park East just south of Kepler Avenue.
- Geared towards 2 to 6 year olds and their adult(s).
- Easy hike includes a hands-on activity and goody bags for all participants (even parents!).
- Tickets must be purchased for everyone participating.
- Please select the appropriate ticket so we can prepare your goody bags!
- Space is limited, so register soon.
- Father’s Day Hike will meet at 2pm in front of Woodlawn Playground- enter the park at Van Cortlandt Park East just south of Kepler Avenue