Support the park! Hike-then-sip at VCPA’s Annual Hike-toberfest!
Hike in the park followed by a classic Oktoberfest celebration, complete with local beer, German food, live music, lawn games, and more.
SOLD OUT! Thank you to everyone who has purchased and supported this event.
Become a sponsor online or click here for a form to mail in.
All registered hike participants will receive a VCPA t-shirt with this fun new design!
ALL HIKES BELOW ARE AT CAPACITY AND CLOSED TO NEW SALES
Long Hike: Up for a Challenge • Starts at 1:30pm
Nature Nerd Hike: Geek Out with a Pro • Starts at 1:30pm
Medium Hike: Take in the Scenery • Starts at 2:00pm
Loving the Bronx Hike: History Tour • Starts at 2:00pm
Educational Hike: Learn Something About the Park • Starts at 2:30pm
Family Fun Hike: Bring the Kids • Starts at 2:30pm
- Are led by skilled guides;
- Finish at approximately 4:00pm… please take note of start times;
- Begin and end at the Van Cortlandt House Museum;
- Require onsite check-in. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time for your hike.
- Held from 4:00 to 6:30pm
- German food by Loreley Restaurant & Biergarten;
- Local beer, Captain Lawrence Brewing and more, served with a VCPA souvenir koozie;
- Lloyd’s Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Yard games on the Van Cortlandt House Museum lawn;
- Live music with BB and The Polkahaus;
- Raffle tickets will be sold at the event for the chance to win terrific prizes!
Partial refunds available up to October 9, 2022.
No refunds given after October 10, 2022.
As the pandemic continues, there may be a surge in cases in September or October.
If so, VCPA reserves the right to ask ticket holders to present proof of vaccination and/or negative test results to participate in Hike-toberfest. We greatly appreciate your cooperation at this time.
TICKET SALES ARE CLOSED. NO TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR.
Thank you to Our Sponsors:
Groundwork Hudson Valley
Riverdale Main Streets Alliance
Thanks to Inkind Supporters:
Captain Lawrence Brewing
Lloyd’s Carrot Cake
Loreley Restaurant & Biergarten
Van Cortlandt House Museum/ National Society of Colonial Dames in the State of New York